SAN FERMÍN 2022 POSTER COMPETITION ON LINE
Ayuntamiento de Pamplona announces the San Fermín 2022 Poster Competition. The purpose is to choose the image that will represent the city’s festival after two years of cancellations. The San Fermín 2022 Poster Competition will be held online, enabling applicants from anywhere around the world to enter the competition by simply using a digital form available on this website in Spanish, Basque and English. Deadline for submissions will end on 1 April 2022, at 2:00 p.m. The winning poster announcing the San Fermín 2022 festival will receive a prize of EUR 6,000.00.- A professional jury will select 10 finalist posters that will then be subject to a popular vote to choose the winning poster.
According to the rules of the new online procedure, authors must fill in a form available in Spanish, Basque and English on the website www.pamplonaescultura.es and attach a digital image of their work in JPG format, with a maximum file size of 2 MB, measuring 820 x 1171 pixels and a resolution of 72 ppi. As customary, the poster must be in vertical orientation, being 70 cm wide and 100 cm high. The poster must include the text “San Fermín 2022; Pamplona/Iruña; 6 al 14 de julio/Uztailaren 6tik 14ra” and the city’s coat of arms as indicated in the rules of the competition. The coat of arms can be downloaded directly from www.pamplonaescultura.es/escudos-de-pamplona/. or by clicking/tapping on the button below:
The form will request applicants to enter personal information (identification, origin, etc.), a brief description of the poster in no more than 200 characters, including a theoretical development of the concept underlying the poster and its elements (composition, colours, font types or symbols), plus a brief professional biography of the applicant (maximum of 800 characters). Entry in the competition will be completed through emails. First, the system will automatically send each applicant a summary of the information entered in the form (name and surname(s), identification document and slogan of the poster) for applicants to electronically validate their participation by means of a second email message (that will include the above information plus a reference number that will be used throughout the competition). This last email will be the proof of their entry into the competition.
“The images of the posters uploaded to the competition platform will remain on the server for the duration of the competition until the final phase, and may eventually be exhibited. They will subsequently be removed from the system, with the exception of the 10 finalist works, which will be disseminated to the public for citizens to cast their votes, and will ultimately be stored in the digital archive of Ayuntamiento de Pamplona”.
INSTRUCTIONS TO FILL IN THE FORM
Start of the entry procedure.
- The form will be available on the website www.pamplonaescultura.es by clicking/tapping on the link of the San Fermín Poster Competition “Concurso Cartel de San Fermín”. The rules of the competition will also be available there.
- The first box allows applicants to choose one of the three languages available to fill in the form: Spanish, Basque or English.
- The next box is used to indicate if the entry is an individual or a collective work. Subsequent fields vary depending on the type of authorship.
- Activated boxes (whether mandatory or optional) must be completed in order. Mandatory boxes are marked with an asterisk.
- Personal information:
- Individual: name, surname(s), identification document, telephone and email address (the latter must be entered and confirmed in two separate boxes).
- Collective: name of organisation, contact person, identification document, telephone and email address (the latter must be entered and confirmed in two separate boxes).
- Date and place of birth:
- Date, Country, Autonomous Community, Province and Locality. (Spain only)
- Date, Country. (When other than Spain)
- Country, Autonomous Community, Province, Locality, Street, House no., Suite/Flat no. (optional) and postcode. (Spain only)
- Country and address. (When other than Spain)
- Poster information:
- Slogan of the poster.
- Description of the poster: theoretical development of the concept underlying the poster and elements of the poster, such as: composition, colours, font types or symbols (maximum of 200 characters).
- Background: professional biography (maximum of 800 characters).
- Image of the poster: The entry will include one single file in JPG format, with a maximum file size of 2 MB. The poster must measure 820 x 1171 pixels with a resolution of 72 ppi. The poster must be in vertical orientation and measure 1000 mm high and 700 mm wide.
- TEXT: “San Fermín 2022; Pamplona/Iruña; 6 al 14 de julio/Uztailaren 6tik 14ra”.
- Applicants must click on the statement declaring that he/she is the author of the poster submitted to the competition and that the work is original and unpublished.
- Submission of the form and confirmation of entry into the competition.
- The author will submit the form by clicking/tapping on the pertinent button. This does not complete the entry process.
- The applicant will receive an email message sent to the previously indicated email address containing a summary of the information entered in the form.
- This mail will request the applicant to take the next step, that is, to VALIDATE AND COMPLETE THE ENTRY.
- Then, the entrant will receive a second and final email CONFIRMING entry into the competition and stating the SLOGAN of the poster (previously indicated by the entrant), his/her identification document and the REFERENCE NUMBER that will be used throughout the entire competition. This email message will be proof of entry into the competition.
The form will be activated when the call for the San Fermín 2022 poster competition is published in the Official Gazette of Navarre.
FILL IN THE FORM AND ENTER INTO THE COMPETITIONVolver al inicio del contenido